"LTD" 5" Paddle Tail
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free USA shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Limited Monthly Color Release.
The 5" paddle tail is designed to be one of the most versatile big game saltwater swimbaits you can find.
Most swimbaits offered in this size have a thinner profile and are designed for "slow-rolling" in still waters with a large boot tail and lots of body roll, easily overpowered in heavy current. We weren't happy with the available options...
- a thicker profile 5" paddle tail swimbait with very little body roll.
- paddle tail baits designed to fish a 3oz head in strong currents and not be overpowered but can also be "slow rolled" on a 1/2oz head on slack tide and produce a perfect kicking action.
- natural, bright and dark colors with irradecent additives that could be fished in both clear and dirty waters, day or night with realistic flash.
- to have a secured bait that would stay on the jighead cast after cast and NEVER SLIP off the collar.
- 2x Mustad 8/0 hooks that hold up to the largest game fish with heavy drag
3 years in development, many re-designs, and 1000's of fish later, we can say with confidence this hand crafted 5" swimbait paired with our NLBN screw lock jighead has no equal in our waters.